Phantom 60 Series DE Systems
This Product is Great for:
Single Level, Greenhouse
The 60 Series Commercial DE Enclosed Lighting System is the newest generation of HID lighting from Phantom, the workhorse brand of reliable and trusted lighting solutions for professional growers worldwide. The 60 Series offers a compact and lightweight form factor with a modern design. The medium spread of the enclosed reflector provides remarkable uniformity with higher average PAR to the plant canopy. Proprietary ridge vent design maintains ideal lamp operating temperature, which maximizes lamp output and lifetime.
At the heart of the 60 Series System is the PHB6024 Phantom ballast, engineered to provide years of high-quality and reliable service. RJ12 0-11.5V dimming interface enables seamless connection to Autopilot PX2+ Series Advanced Lighting Controllers. Fully compatible with PHOTOBIO AC Power Distribution Tree cabling system to reduce electrical infrastructure costs and provide safer and simpler and plug & play installation.
Fixture and lamp comply with California 2022 Building Energy Efficiency Standards for Residential and Nonresidential Buildings, California Title 24, part 6, section 120.6, (h) Mandatory requirements for Controlled Environment Horticulture (CEH) spaces.
- 10% reduced height, 18% lighter weight
- RJ signal jack interface provides full compatibility with Autopilot PX2+ Series Digital Lighting Controller
- 0-11.5V DC dimming input/output, with onboard repeater buss (up to 500+ fixtures)
- Drip edge over cable inputs, Upward angled RJ signal jacks
- High-precision microprocessor control with internal RF shielding, LED status indicator and end of lamp life signal
- Six-way wattage output control: 600W, 660W, 750W, 825W, 1000W, 1150W + PX control mode
- Robust commercial design with superior reliablity
- Auto-restrike feature protects valuable lamps from damaging power interruptions
- Suitable for use in damp locations
- Includes 10’ RJ12 signal cable and RJ12 splitter
- Fully compatible with optional PHOTOBIO AC Power Distribution Tree cabling system – enables interconnection of multiple fixtures on a single power drop – reducing electrical infrastructure costs
- Fixture and lamp comply with California 2022 Building Energy Efficiency Standards for Residential and Nonresidential Buildings, California Title 24, part 6, section 120.6, (h) Mandatory requirements for Controlled Environment Horticulture (CEH) spaces.
Custom Light Layout Service
offers professionally rendered lighting plans to help you evaluate the needs and requirements of your project.
Interested in learning more about our lighting?
Please complete the form and a member of our team will contact you about your lighting needs.