USHIO introduces the new Super High Pressure Sodium Double Ended lamp to its Hi-LUX GRO lamp series. The Hi-LUX GRO series is a full line of professional grade horticulture lamps that use super high output lamp technology to achieve maximum vegetative growth and maximum flower yield. The lamps are designed to assure consistency in quality and optimized for high performance. This high performing lamp is an option to be used with the Gavita 1000w HPS Pro series (or any 1000w HPS double ended) fixture.
- High red and blue spectral ratios for good photosynthesis efficiency
- Great lumen output for high PAR values
- Robust plants through high blue light output
- High red light ratio for healthy plant growth
- Economic (long average life, high lumen output, low energy consumption)
- Tubular low profile design for compact fixtures
- Made in Germany and engineered in a ISO9001 certified facility
- Model Number: Ushio AHS-DE1000w Pro Plus: 5002442
What are the benefits of Double Ended bulbs?
1. Double Ended HPS bulbs degrade slower than traditional single ended HPS bulbs. In fact, after 10,000 hours double ended lamps will still output approximately 90% of their original intensity.
2. Double Ended HPS bulbs are more stable than traditional single ended HPS bulbs, and this allows them to have a 10% increase in light intensity and PAR output over traditional single ended HPS bulbs.
3. Double Ended HPS bulbs emit more UV and IR light than traditional single ended HPS bulbs, increasing the potency and essential oils of oil producing plants.
- Weight: 0.4 lb